By donating to City Access New York, you can help make a difference in the lives of young adults with developmental disabilities and the visually impaired. Government funding does not cover the entire cost to operate our organization so we look to fundraising to help bridge the gap in order to provide the programs and services our participants depend on to lead a more independent and productive life.
Here are many ways in which to donate to City Access New York:
● Make a Tax-Free Gift with an IRA
● Name City Access New York as a beneficiary in your Will or Living Trust
● Estate Planning or Legacy Gifts
● A Gift of Stocks, Securities or Mutual Funds
● A Donation in Honor or in Memory of a Loved One
● Ask your Employer if they have a Matching Gift Program
● To Donate by Check or Cash simply mail to the office
● Support City Access New York every time you shop, at no cost to you with Amazon Smile
You Shop. Amazon gives.
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support City Access New York every time you shop, at no cost to you.
When you shop at AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same selection, prices, and experience as you always do on Amazon, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to City Access New York. All you need to do is follow the link below.
A letter acknowledging your donation will be mailed to you. All donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. City Access New York is a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization. Our tax exempt # is 20-3786663
For more information please contact:
PR & Development Coordinator
City Access New York
Donate With Paypal Below: